The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool. The MaxiAP AP200 package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and a MaxiAP200 app. It is the perfect Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions of all systems. It is almost compatible with all vehicle models of European, Asian, and North America makes. Heavy truck 1708 and 1939 links are supported.
- All OBDII functions are available and free
- One free vehicle’s software with the initial purchase
- Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
- Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
- Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
- Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
- Keep records of vehicles tested previously
- 15 languages switch freely
|Display||Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)|
|Power||DC12V provided via the vehicle battery|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||113 mm (4.4") x 74 mm (2.9") x 21 mm (0.83")|
|Weight||250 g (0.55 lb.)|